Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Goodies

I recently bought a few things for my sewing room that I love!  I saw these fabric organizers months ago and have had my eye on them since. I had some Christmas money to spend and jumped on the Internet to order them. I love them! I can see my fabric and don't have to pull out bins to look through each pile.

Fabric Organizers
I also pulled all of my fat quarters and precuts out of the boxes and set them on the other side of the shelf.

I highly recommend these fabric organizers. I couldn't afford to buy too many so I doubled and tripled the fabric I put on them.

A few patterns came in the mail recently. You'll see one is Swoon by Camille Roskelley. I just need to figure out which fabrics I want to use and I'll be on my way.  The other patterns are from Allison Harris of Cluck, Cluck, Sew.


I recently found a post on Elizabeth Hartman's blog Oh, Frannson! about how to make a design board. I loved how simple this was and took the hubby to Home Depot to get the supplies. He cut the board down so I would have a small one and a larger one. The small one is propped on the dresser and the larger one is currently behind the door. We just need to hang them up and we'll be done.


On the small design board is a quilt top for a baby doll quilt and two blocks for a charity quilt I made for the guild I'm a member of.

I hope you enjoyed a look at my new goodies. Did you get anything fun for Christmas?


1 comment:

  1. I'm currently working on the chain reaction quilt from Allison Harris. Love it! I can't wait to see your finished products. I'm sure they'll be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete